Cult ποδοσφαιριστές

Αποτοξίνωση από τη στρόγγυλη θεά
Άβαταρ μέλους
mainstream13

Re: Cult ποδοσφαιριστές

Δημοσίευση από mainstream13 » Δευ 05 Μαρ 2012, 20:55

Από που να ξεκινήσει κάποιος και που να τελειώσει...

Έχετε καλύψει πάντως ένα ευρύ φάσμα επομένως αποκλείοντας τους ήδη υπάρχοντες καταλήγουμε στις παρακάτω cult ποδοσφαιρικές μορφές,

David Seaman (επικό μουστάκι και κοτσίδα)

Εικόνα

Nordin Wooter ιστορικές πλεξούδες

Εικόνα

Kiki Musampa το ίδιο με τον αποπάνω

Εικόνα

Lemens κίπερ του γαύρου που γελούσες μόνο που τον έβλεπες

Εικόνα

Και κλείσιμο με τον ορισμό του φορ περιοχής...

Εικόνα

TORGHELLE ΛΕΩ ΚΑΙ ΚΛΑΙΩ

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Δευ 16 Απρ 2012, 23:56

Εικόνα

THANKGOD....ti na leme twra
"if any of you cry at my funeral, i'll never speak to you again."

snas

Δημοσίευση από snas » Δευ 23 Απρ 2012, 14:20

Εικόνα
den einai podosferistis...

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Δευ 30 Απρ 2012, 00:59

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

ena malli mia epoxi...

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Τρί 01 Μάιος 2012, 05:30

den einai podosfairistis alla pws na peis oxi se mia tetoia cult fysiognwmia tou podosfairou..

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there." On the importance of passing to feet.

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one." Looking back at his success.

"Manchester United in Brazil? I hope they all get bloody diarrhea." On Man Utd opting-out of the FA Cup to play in the World Club Championship.

"I can't even spell spaghetti never mind talk Italian. How could I tell an Italian to get the ball - he might grab mine." On the influx of foreign players.

"I bet their dressing room will smell of garlic rather than liniment over the next few months." On the number of French players at Arsenal.

"Who the hell wants fourteen pairs of shoes when you go on holiday? I haven't had fourteen pairs in my life." On the contents of Posh Spice's missing luggage.

"Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job." On getting things done.

"On occasions I have been big headed. I think most people are when they get in the limelight. I call myself Big Head just to remind myself not to be." Old Big 'Ead explains his nickname.

"At last England have appointed a manager who speaks English better than the players." On the appointment of Sven Goran Eriksson as England manager.

"If he'd been English or Swedish, he'd have walked the England job." On Martin O'Neill.

"Anybody who can do anything in Leicester but make a jumper has got to be a genius." A tribute to Martin O'Neill.

"The ugliest player I ever signed was Kenny Burns." A Clough complement for a talented player.

"Stand up straight, get your shoulders back and get your hair cut." Advice for John McGovern at Hartlepool.

"Take your hands out of your pockets." More advice, this time for a young Trevor Francis as he receives an award from the Master Manager.

"The Derby players have seen more of his balls than the one they're meant to be playing with." On the streaker who appeared during Derby's game against Manchester United.

"I only ever hit Roy the once. He got up so I couldn't have hit him very hard." On dealing with Roy Keane.

"Walk on water? I know most people out there will be saying that instead of walking on it, I should have taken more of it with my drinks. They are absolutely right." Reflecting on his drink problem.

"I'm dealing with my drinking problem and I have a reputation for getting things done." A comment which speaks for itself.

"Don't send me flowers when I'm dead. If you like me, send them while I'm alive." After the operation which saved his life.

"Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes." Reflecting on England's exit from Euro 2000.

"We talk about it for twenty minutes and then we decide I was right." On dealing with a player who disagrees.

"I want no epitaphs of profound history and all that type of thing. I contributed - I would hope they would say that, and I would hope somebody liked me," On how he would like to be remembered.

"It was a crooked match and he was a crooked referee. That was a tournament we could and should have won." On the 1984 UEFA Cup semi-final Forest lost to Anderlecht.

"I'm sure the England selectors thought if they took me on and gave me the job, I'd want to run the show. They were shrewd, because that's exactly what I would have done." On not getting the England manager's job.

"You don't want roast beef and Yorkshire every night and twice on Sunday." On too much football on television.

"I'm not saying he's pale and thin, but the maid in our hotel room pulled back the sheets and remade the bed without realising he was still in it." Referring to former Forest player Brian Rice.

"If a chairman sacks the manager he initially appointed, he should go as well." On too many managers getting the boot.

"I thought it was my next door neighbour, because I think she felt that if I got something like that, I'd have to move." Guessing who nominated him for a knighthood.

"For all his horses, knighthoods and championships, he hasn't got two of what I've got. And I don't mean balls!" Referring to Sir Alex Ferguson's failure to win two successive European Cups.

"I like my women to be feminine, not sliding into tackles and covered in mud." On women's football.

''That Seaman is a handsome young man but he spends too much time looking in his mirror, rather than at the ball. You can't keep goal with hair like that." On England goalkeeper David Seaman.

"I've missed him. He used to make me laugh. He was the best diffuser of a situation I have ever known. I hope he's alright." On the late Peter Taylor.

"He's learned more about football management than he ever imagined. Some people think you can take football boots off and put a suit on. You can't do that." On David Platt's first season as Forest manager.

"He should guide Posh in the direction of a singing coach because she's nowhere near as good at her job as her husband." Advice for David Beckham.

"Barbara's supervising the move. She's having more extensions built than Heathrow Airport." On moving house in Derbyshire.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Τετ 08 Αύγ 2012, 16:04

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Τετ 08 Αύγ 2012, 16:27

Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Stanley την Τετ 08 Αύγ 2012, 16:38, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Τετ 08 Αύγ 2012, 16:35

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stanley

Δημοσίευση από Stanley » Τετ 08 Αύγ 2012, 16:42

Εικόνα

o messaios gnwstos ki ap tin thiteia tou ston PAOK

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dreznas

Δημοσίευση από dreznas » Τετ 15 Αύγ 2012, 12:45

μια ομαδα καλτιλα
Εικόνα
‎"και στην Τουμπα αμα πεσει δηλαδη δηλαδη κανενα φιστικι η κανενα στραγαλι, το λενε το ενα ειναι μολοτοφ, το αλλο το λενε ειναι δεν ξερω και γω τι το λενε"

Απάντηση

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 171 επισκέπτες